How to Manage the Risk of your Polyglot Environments
In this webinar, we’ll explore how to navigate the tension between speed and security when it comes to open source languages.
Enterprises are challenged by conflicting interests:
- Engineering teams want more time to focus on code quality, but product managers want to ship faster.
- Developers want the best tool for the job, but companies resist adding more technology stacks to their growing tech debt.
Retrofitting for security and vulnerabilities after the fact becomes a big blocker for Development and Engineering teams. Enterprises are challenged with resolving new threats and vulnerabilities at the pace at which they crop up. And yet, speed wins over security because faster time-to-market takes a greater priority over fixing vulnerabilities.
Our expert panel will cover how to resolve the tension between speed and security by practices which:
- Minimize DevOps overhead from retrofitting programming languages with new versions, dependencies, security patches, etc.
- Enable Continuous Builds to keep up with your continuous deployments
- Use Build Validation to vet your continuous builds against smoke tests