Latest monitoring solution provides MSPs the flexibility to monitor multiple clients across infrastructures including containers and microservices
June 04, 2019 08:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
PORTLAND, Ore.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sensu, Inc., the future-proof solution for multi-cloud monitoring at scale, today announced the launch of its latest cloud and infrastructure monitoring solution for managed service providers (MSPs), offering MSPs a new way to monitor dynamic workloads and various infrastructures for their multiple customers.
It is estimated that by 2020, more than 50 percent of companies will have transitioned to container technology as compared to less than 20 percent in 2017. Unlike other MSP monitoring solutions currently available, Sensu can handle ephemeral container and virtual cloud workloads, keeping up with constantly changing infrastructure.
“Traditional monitoring solutions for MSPs are often unable to keep up with businesses’ IT requirements,” said Caleb Hailey, CEO and co-founder, Sensu. “MSPs need tools that can meet the heterogeneous cloud and legacy monitoring demands of their various customers as they migrate to container and microservices-based infrastructure. Sensu’s multi-cloud monitoring solution offers MSPs the flexibility they need to support their customers across their various (and often multi-generational) infrastructures.”
Using Sensu’s subscription-based technology, the latest cloud monitoring solution now offers MSPs a multi-tenant solution for dynamic container and kubernetes workloads. Sensu’s solution also offers:
- Multi-tenancy built on Kubernetes-style namespaces, popular with IT environments using containers and DevOps
- Customizable templating that allows the MSPs to build consistent, repeatable, and automated workflows for their customers
- Ability to specify different policies for each customer centrally and send alerts directly to the customer’s preferred communications platform to take action
- Flexibility and ability for application developers to bake in alerting escalation for use by container orchestration systems
- Communication and interfacing directly with existing professional services automation platforms for timely resolution using Sensu’s open API
- Centralized distribution for monitoring, allowing users to update and push monitoring and osquery type tests to tens of thousands of servers
“We’ve seen an increase in the number of our customers transitioning to container and cloud infrastructures,” said Sudish Mogli, CTO of 8K Miles Software. “Finding a monitoring solution that can keep up with the changing demands of our customers is key, and Sensu was a natural fit. They continue to offer solutions that can monitor at scale and keep up with the evolving IT landscape time and time again.”
To learn more about Sensu’s latest monitoring solutions, visit https://sensu.io/products/.
Sensu is the future-proof solution for multi-cloud monitoring at scale. The Sensu monitoring event pipeline empowers businesses to automate their monitoring workflows and gain deep visibility into their multi-cloud environments. Companies like Sony, Box.com, and Activision rely on Sensu to help deliver value to their customers faster and more reliably. Founded in 2017, Sensu offers a comprehensive monitoring solution for enterprises, providing complete visibility across every system, every protocol, every time — from Kubernetes to bare metal. Built by operators, for operators, open source is at the heart of the Sensu product and company, with an active, thriving community of contributors.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Sensu operates as a fully distributed team, with employees located throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, follow @sensu on Twitter or visit https://sensu.io.