JP Morgan Chase, Starbucks, Tinder and Forrester are among the presenters who will examine best practices and emerging trends in Kubernetes security technologies
SEATTLE – December 10, 2018 –Aqua Security, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Red Hat are co-hosts of the KubeSec Enterprise Summit, a day-long event co-located with KubeCon North America 2018in Seattle, focused on helping enterprises address the demanding security and compliance requirements that come with deploying Kubernetes in production. Attendees will learn from representatives of companies including JP Morgan Chase, Starbucks and Tinder who have deployed Kubernetes to support highly secure solutions, as well as Forrester Principal Analyst Amy DeMartine and other experts in securing cloud-native applications.
The Summit will feature the co-authors of the recently released O’Reilly publication, Kubernetes Security: How to Build and Operate Applications Securely on Kubernetes, Liz Rice and Michael Hausenblas. Also on the agenda are three keynote speakers: Aqua Security CTO Amir Jerbi, Henrik Johansson with Amazon Web Services, and Kirsten Newcomer, Senior Principal Product Manager at Red Hat. The full agenda is available here.
- What:KubeSec Enterprise Summit
- When:Monday, December 10, 2018 – 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Where:Washington State Convention Center, Seattle
- Who:Aqua Security, Amazon Web Services, Red Hat
- Why: Educate enterprises on how to address security and compliance challenges as they prepare to roll out production implementations of Kubernetes.
- On-site contact:Tara Sullivan, [email protected]